Senior Executive at Dealshare
Views:1587 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Dealshare - Associate Director - Supply Chain & Inventory Management (7-16 yrs)
Dealshare - Associate Director - Supply Chain & Inventory Management
- We are looking for a smart, motivated, and driven individual for the position of Head of Inventory and Supply Chain .
- He/she will be responsible for driving inventory decisions and key supply chain initiatives for our fast-growing business.
- Responsible for the entire purchase department including sourcing. Identifying new suppliers and secondary sources as needed. Follow-up with vendors on delivery issue showing the status of pending purchase orders as well as received purchase orders. Responsible for ensuring all inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business and implementing controls around these processes.
Key responsibilities :
- Drive Inventory Planning balancing financial, Category and Supply goals with Category Design Organisation, Central Planning, Finance and Product Organisation for Cluster of Categories and enable most optimal buying to maximise In Stock% while Maximising the Free cash Flow for Retail Business.
- Drive leading IP metrics like Regional InStock% which impacts Speed and DOH which Impacts the Business Health.
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, turns, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time) and forecasting
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain for Multiple Vendors and complex modelling of workflows
- Responsible for defining Operational strategy & Manage day-to-day operational relationships with vendors and distributors partners, including product lifecycle management, expanding selection and optimize sourcing recommendations/decisions
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency including inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operational processes
- Maintain vendor relationship and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication, training session, tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation, etc
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills with strong experience of Excel, including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong business and Financial acumen to convert a number analysis into a business story and having strong ability to articulate. Build and fortify a strong business/data models by going in depth and understanding where opportunities are and chasing them with innovative ideas
- Customer first Approach in Solving any problems and ability to Quantify the Risk to the Customer Metrics for any decision or approach