Associate at DCS Advisory
Views:6175 Applications:1561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DCS Advisory - Investment Banking Analyst (1-3 yrs)
DCS Advisory (earlier known as Signal Hill Capital) is a leading global mid-market focused investment bank, affiliated to Daiwa Securities Group Inc., Japan. With presence across 37 countries, 500+ investment banking professionals and 200 transactions annually, we are a Global Top 10 mid-market investment banking platform.
We started in India in early 2012 as Signal Hill Capital and post the acquisition of Signal Hill by Daiwa, Japan, recently rebranded as DCS Advisory. We are top 2/3 in the country in tech-focused investment banking advisory and a clear leader in cross border software M&A track record. We have recently expanded our coverage to include healthcare services and consumer verticals.
This front-end investment banking role is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate with strong academic credentials wanting to join a high calibre team of professionals, providing M&A and Private Placement Advisory services to high growth companies in the technology, healthcare and consumer verticals. Day-to-day responsibilities will include financial analysis and modelling, company and industry research, preparing client presentations and contributing to team discussions and client meetings.-
Last Date for applications : 9AM IST on 18th March 2019
Desirable Skills :
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent basic financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy & completeness.
- Self-driven candidates are willing to work on multiple engagements and manage tight timelines in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
Ideal Profile :
- An ideal candidate would be an undergraduate with a strong academic background and 1-3 years of work experience in finance, consulting, accounting or technology
- UG from IITs / BITS Pilani / SRCC / Top Tier Colleges
- UG from top tier global universities with exceptional academic performance
- CA (Rank-holders or first chance pass)
Application and review process : Please ensure that your profile is fully completed and updated, which is critical for our review process. Please also note that we would be using an external consultant for the first stage of screening and shortlisting of applications.