DCDC Kidney Care - AVP - Business Development - Government Segment (15-20 yrs)
Role & responsibilities
- We are looking for experienced professional for Government Sales, who can generate Sales through Ministries, State Govt. Health departments or Central Ministries or other such procurement agencies of government of India in the assigned territory.
- Have managed PAN India sales for government vertical in healthcare organisations.
- Experienced in successfully approaching MOH/DGHS/CGHS and other policy creating healthcare agencies for healthcare projects.
- Should have been instrumental in wining government tenders/PPP projects in previous organizations.
- Respond and follow-up to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Work with related offices, departments and agencies to generate related RFP/ RFI proposal.
- Travel across defined territory for all sales/business development activities.
- Conducting quality market research, risk analysis, business feasibility analysis and market assessment for creating a high quality lead funnel for driving business growth for organization.
- Primarily responsible for lead generation and pipeline creation.
- Log all calls on CRM and monitor success rates.
- Successful on boarding and handover of dialysis centres/Govt/PP projects by collaborating with relevant stakeholders and business functions.
- Ensuring smooth settlement of invoices, bills and timely payments from ongoing projects.
- Minimum 15 years experience in Med tech/Life science/Health Services/Pharma company with a background in managing Government sales for Renal Care/Healthcare service business.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and try new approaches
Qualifications : Bachelors in Science/Business Administration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.