Client Services at DBS Bank
Views:420 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
DBS Bank - Vice President - Consumer Banking Operations (18-25 yrs)
Risk and Controls:
- Ensure proactive identification and addressing of risks across the Unit is done, through quality checks, process reviews and analysis of GL exceptions and other means.
- Ensure accurate and timely regulatory submissions, and interfacing with all auditors and stakeholders for a robust, risk-free environment.
Business planning and control :
- Ensure that business planning, tracking on costs versus budgets, budget preparation, MIS, productivity and headcount trackers are all managed pro-actively
- Ensure that all Regional submissions are done accurately and within time, for proper closure.
- Ensure that all business-critical projects are kept moving, by effective interaction across all stakeholders, and with timely and effective escalations
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 14 years of experience in similar roles in Banking.
- Knowledge on risks and controls, budgeting, accounting and project management
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and practices.
Graduation/PostGraduation from a recognised university. Postgraduate would be preferred