Client Services at DBS Bank
Views:2786 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
DBS Bank - Senior Associate - Branch Operations (11-15 yrs)
Key Accountabilities :
- Job holder is responsible for entire Operations of the Branch as per defined Job responsibilities.
- Ensure adherence with laid down processes and controls and manage Operational Risk for the Branch.
- Adherence to agreed TATs with Business thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with all regulatory and internal guidelines and policies relevant to T&O.
- Manage audit at Branch and ensure minimum satisfactory rating at all times.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Branch by supervising activities relating to Facilities Management, IT, CRESA, GPS at a branch level.
Job Duties & responsibilities :
- Manage & control all operational functions of the Branch and define roles and responsibilities clearly for all team members.
- Ensure adequate coordination with centralized operations teams to maintain high-quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure timely receipt and submission of regulatory and other reports by/from the Branch.
- Monitor SLAs with all the Central Operations units.
- Participate in all critical system enhancement and process improvement exercises within T&O.
- Identify areas where productivity enhancement and cost reduction initiatives can be introduced.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Head T&O from time to time.
- Minimum 11 to 15 years experience in General Branch Banking Operations out which at least 5 years in a senior/leadership capacity.
Education / Preferred Qualifications :
The incumbent should hold a degree of graduation in any discipline. Additional qualifications in Banking/ Finance / Law or MBA would be an added advantage.