Associate Director at Datawrkz
Views:204 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Datawrkz - Senior Manager - Advertising Sales (6-12 yrs)
- In this role, you will drive the revenue targets for Datawrkz Demand Side Business in the Indian Market
- You will be Datawrkz ambassador in the market for the brand relationships that you own and will be responsible for shaping up a long-term business plan to make Datawrkz as the preferred digital media partner
- You will be expected to drive strategic and tactical initiatives to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following internal processes
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to promote our digital advertising solutions within the Indian market.
- Client Acquisition & Sales Partnerships: Identify and target potential clients, including advertising agencies and brands, to expand our client base, and develop sales partnership with various agencies, brands, platforms, etc. to grow and maintain the sales pipeline.
- Knowledge of Datawrkz Services & Product Offerings: Stay up-to-date with our range of advertising solutions and effectively communicate their benefits to potential clients.
- Sales Presentations: Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to clients, showcasing the value and effectiveness of our services.
- Lead Generation: Proactively identify and generate new leads and opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and client needs, providing insights to improve our services and offerings.
- Sales Targets: Achieve and exceed sales targets and revenue goals set by the company.
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with the Agency relationship that you own, evangelizing Datawrkz as a premium destination for digital spends
- In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team and internal client team for the conceptualization & execution of long-term deals for your account
- Proven track record of at least 8+ years of successful sales experience in the digital advertising industry, with a strong understanding of programmatic advertising
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian advertising market, its trends, and key players
- Working knowledge of demand-side platforms, ad networks, exchanges, or other online or digital advertising sales roles for publishers or agencies
- Strong partnerships across agency holding groups and with large digital media spenders on the client/brand side
- Understanding of Media Agency's way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage
- Should be both a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network, and have effective negotiations
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a passion for sales and client relationship-building.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.