Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Dataweave Software
Views:1234 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DataWeave - Manager - Customer Success/Engagement (4-5 yrs)
Title: Manager Customer Success
DataWeave is a Data Platform which aggregates publicly available data from disparate sources and makes it available in the right format to enable companies take strategic decisions using trans-firewall Analytics.
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
Read more on Become a DataWeaver
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
Growth at DataWeave
- Fast paced growth opportunities at dynamically evolving start-up.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas and explore wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.
- Competitive Salary Packages & ESOP's.