Assistant Consultant - Recruitment at ChangeLeaders
Views:51 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DataStage Specialist - KPO (10-12 yrs)
Resource having 10+ years of solid experience in Data warehousing/BI development with primary focus on Data stage ETL Required skills:
- Data Warehousing Development and Design Experience
- Should have minimum 10+ relevant years in DataStage & ETL tools.
- Should have good knowledge & experience in DataStage 11.0 and above - development experience on parallel jobs.
- Experience working on different types of data source for data migration is an added advantage.
- Database experience/knowledge - Oracle SQL will be preferred, knowledge on Oracle DB query tools - TOAD, SQL Developer.
- Strong skills in all aspects of SQL development (triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.) and implementation.
- Strong performance tuning knowledge in SQL and ability to interpret plans, identify bottlenecks in queries and remediate them.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies and principles, including data modelling, data mapping etc
. - Strong experience with data analysis, troubleshooting data issue.
- Should have Experience in Development / Production Support and maintenance
- Should have Experience in designing the data mart and data warehouse
- Should demonstrate excellence in understanding the existing data models and ability to redesign them as per changing business needs
- A strong knowledge of business intelligence design concepts, with a concentration in dimensional modelling in RDBMS.
- Good to have experience in DevOps.
- Should have worked on projects involving medium - large data warehouses
- Good written & oral communication skills, interpersonal relations, hardworking and result oriented as an individual
- Effectively work with minimal supervision and independently
- Any exposure to Python/Spark/Java would be an added advantage
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and using relevant tools like JIRA/Bamboo/GIT/Confluence