HR Manager at Datagain Inc.
Views:275 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Datagain - Project Manager (3-7 yrs)
- This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role for a dynamic Project Manager with a passion for delivering excellent products and service.
Job Description :
- Responsibility to plan and manage budget, resources and milestones.
- Responsibility to create detailed business cases, cost plans.
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with this project.
- Ability to work within an international team and provide clear leadership and direction to its members, including integrating with and providing oversight of development deliverables.
- Manage projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget.
- Contribute to department wide objectives.
- Working according to the internal project methodology.
- Project status reports will need to be maintained and communicated. Project risks and issues log will need to be maintained and communicated, with appropriate escalation as required.
- Help users to kick the tires in a pilot environment
- Identify and document issues, gaps, and concerns of the users
- Build a list of requirements needed to address these issues
- Analytical skills.
- Agile project management.
- Planning coordination.
- Project management.
- Big data.
- Data Visualization
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Big Data Tools
- Skills of Data Mining.