Senior Executive at Klausit
Views:111 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Visualization Specialist - IT (5-10 yrs)
We have an immediate opening with one of our MNC client for Data Visualization Specialist in Chennai.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets from different sources.
- Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
- Designing, writing, and testing analytics platform code.
- Debugging ETL's (extract, transforms, loads)
- Visualizing and developing BI solutions (Dashboards, Scorecards, Analytic reports, MIS reports) to show opportunities for revenue growth based on sales, customer, and industry data.
Qualifications, Experience and Competency Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, software engineering, or any related degree, along with two or more years of experience in data or reporting.
- This role requires an independent self-starter with a strong affinity for numbers and quantitative data.
- Working knowledge of Agile
- A minimum of three years of experience in data visualization
- Excellent visual skills
- Expertise with charting and other data visualization techniques.
- Creative vision, a passion for learning and willingness to adopt and share new ideas.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Data analytic tools
- SQL, DigDag, Python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.