Data Scientist - Transportation & Logistics Firm (4-10 yrs)
Industry - Other
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Chance to work on leading problems using the newest technology available in a fast and stable environment
Client Details :
Chance to be part of one of the world's largest transportation and logistics organisations.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to analyze usage and uncovering key, actionable insights about customer behavior. Identify opportunities where scientific techniques can be applied to solve business problems
- Run statistical analysis and create predictive models based on past user data and behavior. Build and improve machine learning models used in production and manage existing models
- Designing and measuring controlled experiments to determine the potential impact of new approaches. Help with various data analysis and modeling projects
- Understanding and reporting current trends and performances in detail and identifying opportunities
- Place actionable data points and trends in context for leadership to understand actual performance and uncover opportunities. Take ownership of the end-to-end system from Problem statement to Solution Delivery and leverage other teams if required
- Proven ability to use modeling, optimization, machine learning or text classification algorithms
- Possess a background in database design, ETL processes (SSIS) and SQL analysis (SSAS) to assist the Analytics team in formalizing their internal data flows and related reporting processes
- Technology Prowess in R/Python/SAS/SQL/ R Shiny and other self-service tools (KNIME/ DataIku etc). Experience in AI/ Machine Learning, real time analytics and Big data platforms
- Cloud Platforms - AWS, Google or Azure
Chance to work on leading problems using the newest technology available in a fast and stable environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anish Raniwala on +91 124 452 5486
Contact - Anish Raniwala - +91 124 452 5486
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.