Practice Leader at RightMatch HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:435 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Scientist - SQL & Programming Language (5-8 yrs)
Company: Leading Stock Broking Firm
Role - Data Scientist
Reporting To - Head BIU
Vertical: Business Intelligence
Location: Fort, Mumbai
Skillsets required - Must have handled large volume datasets, proficient in SQL and strong understanding of any one programming language (Python / Java / R / C# / C++)
Workdays - Monday to Friday and 3rd Saturday half-day working
- Develop advanced quantitative modules using a variety of programs/software to support predictive assessments.
- Responsible for communicating analytics model behaviour/results to business.
- Responsible for carrying out technical risk analysis and reliability assessments.
- Responsible for performing complex analyses, including optimization, text analytics, machine learning, social-science modelling, statistical analysis, and parametric and non-parametric statistical models and techniques.
- Provide recommendations for plans, programs, strategies, policies, and budgets.
- Responsible for the design of algorithms that require different models/methods to be used together.
- Responsible for driving data quality throughout the organization.
- Apply a strong understanding of data science techniques and libraries to business problems.
- Direct data science teams to complete all project deliverables.
. Industry experience of 5+ years as a Data Scientist.
- Require comprehensive knowledge of modern data science and product/web analytics tools and techniques, including Python and associated data science ecosystem, Machine Learning, Google Cloud Data platform: BigQuery, Dataflow, etc.
- Proven work experience in SQL environment; using analytically-oriented languages such as Python or R.; working with large, complex datasets applying big data technologies and script language, including Python, Java, and C/C++.
- Have advanced quantitative and statistical analysis skills to solve business problems and provide practical business insight using data and a quantitative/scientific approach.