HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:699 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Data Scientist - Management Consulting Firm (2-7 yrs)
Hiring Data Scientist for a reputed Management Consulting organization in Gurgaon
Exp: 2-7 Years
Education: Master's or Ph.D. level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics from premium Institutions ONLY (Simple Bachelor's won't work. CGPA should be 7 or more Mandatory)
- Good hands-on experience with Python
Job Description :
You will work in multi-disciplinary environments harnessing data to provide real-world impact for organizations globally. You will influence many of the recommendations our clients need to positively change their businesses and enhance performance.
Role Responsibilities :
- Work on complex and extremely varied data sets from some of the world's largest organizations to solve real-world problems
- Develop data science products and solutions for clients as well as for our data science team
- Write highly optimized code to advance our internal Data Science Toolbox
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment with specialists in machine learning, engineering, and design
- Add real-world impact to your academic expertise, as you are encouraged to write black- papers and present at meetings and conferences should you wish
- Attend conferences such as NIPS and ICML as one global team as well as Data Science retrospectives where you will have the opportunity to share and learn from your co-workers.
- Work within one of the largest and most advanced data science teams in London, support the Lead Data Scientists to develop data science products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.