Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:3165 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Data Scientist - Machine Learning - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
Data Scientist (Machine Learning), DATE SCIENCES TEAM
Are you excited to solve complex problems?
- How do we decide what is the delivery date to be given to the customer, such that we maximize conversions and minimize our 'Breach of a Delivery Promise'?
- Can we automatically enrich low-quality address inputs by our customers, to improve delivery rates?
- Predict what could be the lifetime value of a Customer, such that we can do User-Based Marketing?
Thus, We are currently hiring for specialized Data Scientists (3-5 years of work ex), specializing in area of NLP / NLU.
Please target folks with experience in deep learning models, neural network, computer vision, image recognition, pattern recognition etc. and premiere colleges
- Closely work with supply chain, pricing, and product teams to improve the overall efficacy of the system.
- Understand business, formulate problems, extract relevant information, develop models, pilot and A/B test results.
- B.Tech/ B.E. /M.Tech. Graduate in Computer Science or related fields is preferable.
- 2-6 yrs. or relevant work experience.
- Understanding/experience in NLP, NN and Computer Vision
- Fluent in the programming languages - Python/R.
- Adept at Machine Learning Concepts - The deeper, the better. (SVM, Random Forests, Logistic Regression, Bagging and Boosting, Linear and Nonlinear Models, Bayesian theory, Recommendation systems, etc.)
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like R-Shiny/Matplotlib
- Experience in the development of ML models at scale and taking them into the production environment is a big plus.