Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1665 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Bank - IIT/ISI (5-10 yrs)
About Our Client
Our Client is a large MNC bank with market leading position in retail banking products like credit cards, mortgage, auto loans etc. across all major markets in which they operate. As part of expansion of their global analytics team, they are looking for a seasoned analytics professional that can play a critical role in their data management and BI division with direct exposure to the leadership of the bank while working closely with global counterparts.
Reporting into the Analytics Lead, you would work on diverse challenging projects cutting across different products/ portfolio of the bank. You would will work with the team to create state of the art data and analytics driven solutions. You would be responsible for developing and deploying cutting edge scalable algorithms, working across portfolios to drive business analytics to a new level of predictive analytics while leveraging big data tools and technologies. Your focus would be to maintain and deliver best-in-class business intelligence and analytics solutions while setting up/ developing the data infrastructure vertical for the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of work experience in big data/ machine learning with strong research background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics or other technical field
- Strong academic background with PhD/ Master's/ Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics or Engineering from premier institutions like IITs / ISIs etc. or reputed global institutions
- Solid technical expertise, domain knowledge, business experience and statistical/ modeling techniques, focused on the big data space
- Competent programming aptitude with excellent computation and data text mining skills, with expertise in using R, SQL, Python
- Machine learning including Bayesian methods, reinforcement learning, Neural networks, Support vector machines, Hidden Markov Models, relevance vector machines, Probabilistic/ Evidential Reasoning
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Impeccable logical / analytical / quantitative /reasoning skills with conceptual problem-solving abilities & critical-path thinking
- Advance knowledge of SQL Query, ETL tools knowledge (Data Stage, Informatica, Ab Initio), and background in advanced Unix/Linux shell scripting
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.