Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:987 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Data Scientist - Logistics/Supply Chain Sector (4-10 yrs)
- Understands the requirements from project teams, processes appropriate data sets, generates insightful reports, develops appropriate wireframes/visualization and associated data work flows.
- Independently interacts with client management to prioritize projects, task and deliverables. Successful candidate have a passion and deep experience in descriptive analytics & reporting.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Will communicate progress of projects from time to time to various stakeholders\
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and its application to solving business problems
- Expertise in management of large data and understanding of data quality metrics