Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:1570 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Data Scientist Lead - Oil & Gas/Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Lead Data Scientist - Oil & Gas / Manufacturing Industries (10 - 15 years)
We are hiring Lead Data Scientist for our client based at Bangalore.
- Understand and translate client requirements into Advanced Analytics solutions capitalizing on AI technologies and other tools across various industries
- Deliver E2E Advanced Analytics solutions (analyze, design, implement, test and deploy) for respective clients and business use cases
- Provide insight and manage E2E solutioning for several Advanced Analytics engagement across different industries
- Organize and facilitates project plan, timely communication and reporting of the daily activities as well as weekly/monthly to different stakeholders
- Participate in building in-house capabilities to execute AI-based Advanced Analytics project and solutions
- Provides all support to the team using servant leadership style whenever possible and leads by example
- Participate in knowledge sharing with client account teams as well as with broader Advanced Analytics team members
- Contribute in expanding and sustain knowledge base through training and mentoring of peers and subordinates.
- Establish technical performance benchmark
- Support Sales team during bidding process with technical clarifications
- Support project team with estimates, schedules and resources loading.
- Develop solution architecture and generate draft for design reviews.
- Help in developing project documentation and client training.
Skills & Experience:
- 10 - 15 years of experience in delivery of end-to-end solutions (analyze, design, implement, test and deploy) and implementation of AI and Advanced Analytics projects for Oil, Gas, Chemical industries.
- Good understanding of AI ecosystem and capabilities
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing AI, ML and deep learning solutions and build models that run on various platforms using structured and unstructured data architecture and quality.
- Expert in preparing digital use cases feasibility study and design their appropriate solutions using analytics, machine learning, and deep learning algorithms
- Solid experience in optimization, data mining and digital projects execution - Solid understanding of networked computing environment concepts
- Programming experience using multiple tools
- A thorough understanding of information systems security, network architecture, database concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct model-based Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to handle multiple and possibly competing tasks
- Good liaison skill to pass through project stage gates and sign-off - Good verbal and written technical skills
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer/Mechanical/E&C/E&E/Petroleum) from top tier - institute.
- Master's degree/1 year certification program in Data science/AL from IIIT/IIT/or equivalent institute will be appreciated.
- Must be willing to travel to the client location (40-50% max in a year).