Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:683 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Data Scientist - KPO/Pharma (3-7 yrs)
- Collaborate and work closely with team leads across the business to understand and support their needs
- You'll build predictive models to to increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- You'll build and improve our underlying data infrastructure and tooling platform. We currently use dbt, BigQuery, Stitch, Airflow, Looker).
- You'll build and maintain KPI dashboards that teams rely on for making key decisions.
Who you are:
- You're excited by what we- re doing at Headout, and you can't wait to explore our data
- You have experience building predictive statistical and machine learning models, and you can build reproducible backtests for proposed models to demonstrate their effectiveness
- You have experience building out data infrastructure which facilitates speed, reliability, and scalability
- You have experience working with open-ended questions and have a track record of turning fuzzy problems into actionable data
- You are a SQL expert. You have no problem regularly leveraging window functions, UDFs, self-joins, and other complex SQL functions to accomplish your data analysis goals
- You're excited about the potential of machine learning solving business problems and can communicate those ideas to colleagues who are not familiar with the domain
- You have strong product sense and user intuition which inform the questions you ask of the data you are analyzing