Principal Consultant at Spencer N Hills HR Search Firm
Views:199 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Data Scientist - IT (7-12 yrs)
Position : Data Scientist
Objective of the Role : -
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Enable smarter business processes- and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- 7+ years- experience in data science
- Experience using Databricks and proficiency in Microsoft Azure platform
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modelling experience
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc. Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Master's degree in stats, applied math, or related discipline
- 2+ years of project management experience etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.