Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:7203 Applications:1145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Data Scientist - IT (2-6 yrs)
Role: Data Scientist.
This role is best suited for:
- Person with 4+ years of experience in data science. The person should have prior experience with practical data science applications and use cases.
- Person who loves problem solving through data. She/He should be able to do things hands on by himself or guide a team of data scientists to solve a problem.
- A person with deep experience in tools like R / Python and machine learning / predictive modeling techniques/ Algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English).
- An avid reader.
What is the role?
Being a startup, the role would evolve over time. But, here are a few things you can expect:
- Delivering offline and online workshop on Data Science
- Creating content for trainings or workshop
- Continuously learning new skills and evangelizing them with in our community
- Defining and leading our strategy in making data science easy and accessible to all
- Leading industry events, meetups, webinars and competitions
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data problems
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences and other business outcomes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.