Data Scientist - Engine Algorithm (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Data Scientist, who will develop algorithms to make the Engine faster, smarter and scalable.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Design, code, experiment and implement models and algorithms to maximize user experience, supply-side value, governance outcomes, and infrastructure readiness
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Tier 1 institutes candidates
- PhD, MS or Bachelors degree in, Statistics, Economics, Machine Learning, Operations, Research, Computer Science or other quantitative fields.
- Experience with exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis, and testing, and model development
- Ability to use a language like Python/R to work at scale with large data sets and tools like SQL, Hive, and Spark