HR - Recruitment at NewAge Products Inc.
Views:2799 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Data Scientist - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
Hiring for Data Scientist for our Mumbai Office.
Job Description :
- Work closely with sales operations and digital implementation teams to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, sales initiatives, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to optimize inventory management, sales processes, product data management, and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Proficient in MS Excel and VBA scripting.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures is an asset.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Experience working with visualization software like Tableau, BI, Spot Fire is an asset.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.