HR - Recruitment at NewAge Products Inc.
Views:1166 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Data Scientist - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
Hiring for Data Scientist for our Mumbai Office.
Job Description :
- Work closely with sales operations and digital implementation teams to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, sales initiatives, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to optimize inventory management, sales processes, product data management, and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Proficient in MS Excel and VBA scripting.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures is an asset.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Experience working with visualization software like Tableau, BI, Spot Fire is an asset.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques