CEO at Options India Group
Views:2540 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Data Scientist - Digital Marketing Solutions (3-8 yrs)
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Executive Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in India and Middle East in the Consumer Goods industry and have catered to companies like- ITC, Nestle India, Castrol, Dabur, Dorma, Philips, EMAMI, Pepsico India, Frito Lay India, 3M,, Gates India, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist for one of India's topmost advertising and digital marketing solutions company to based in Kolkata.
- Our client provides advertising and digital marketing solutions in the Asia-Pacific. The company offers creative design services, including multimedia campaigns, product launches, creating brand identities, exhibition designs/executions, retail designs, and multimedia presentations; events and promotions services, such as product launches, hype events, concerts, workshops and conferences, road shows, exhibitions, and dealer meets; and retail services, including product displays, glowsigns/dealerboards, POSM, and in store promotion. Its clients include technology, consumer electronics and automobiles, consumer goods and fast moving consumable goods, and services.
- The company provides a wide range of point of buying solutions and services like Field Force Management-B2B & B2C, Merchandising Solutions, Retail Design and Branding Solutions, Audits (Retail & Mystery), Dealer and Shopper engagement programs, Shopper Marketing Solutions, among others. The company handles entire Outdoor Promotions, BTL activities and Consumer promotions for the topmost FMCG and Consumer goods cos in India.
Role Objective :
- Developing advanced algorithms to solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Designing, developing & implementing analytical techniques on large, complex, structured & unstructured data sets (including Big Data) to facilitate clients in taking decisions.
- Expertise in Academics & Research; managing research programs, developing proposals for grants, planning & leading research programs followed by publications and patenting.
- Implementing statistical & data mining techniques such as hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes on large amount of data to identify trends, figures and other relevant information.
- In-depth understanding of Big Data Analytics Tools like Hadoop, Spark, MySQL and Oracle in handling complex data related to research in various domains; Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence.
Essential Experience : 3-8 years of hands on experience in experience as a Data Scientist handling Data Analytics, Machine Learning Algorithms, Regression Models. Hands on experience in analytics development platforms - R, RStudio, Python, Tableau and MATLAB
Engineering Graduate from a premier institute preferably with an MBA.
Job Location: Kokata
Salary : Best in the industry (A very decent increase on your current salary can be expected)
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2. Pls confirm your willingness to relocate to/ work in Kolkata.
3. Pls let us know your current salary package.
Awaiting your response on the above.
Options India Group