Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:2819 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Data Scientist - Credit Risk Analytics & Data Analytics - BFSI (6-14 yrs)
Responsible for credit risk management function and data analytics, including credit policy, underwriting model development, machine learning models/algorithms development, credit reporting, fraud management,
- Drives improvements in underwriting performance
- Identifies and evaluates new data sources to implement into existing decisioning tools and processes
- Builds new scores/underwriting models to increase loan funding rates while lowering losses
- Manages the Credit Policy function
- Formulates new and revised policies
- Ensures that all lines of business have appropriate policies, procedures and business practices to effectively manage credit risk for their portfolios.
- Manages Credit Risk Reporting and Management on all loan portfolios.
- Manages the Credit Administration function.
- Data Analytics
- Designing, developing, and implementing machine learning models/algorithms
- Building highly predictive models that drive business value
- Experience in working in Online money lending platform.
- Excellent analytical and numerate skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to think ahead and be agile in a constantly changing industry and company.
- Well able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Prior client-facing skills is preferred
- A mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
- Experience in Python, R, SAS, SQL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.