Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:196 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Data Scientist - Captive Bank (6-8 yrs)
A leading captive unit is looking for Data Scientist in Bangalore
Exp:: 6 to 8yrs
Skills:: Model Implementation + Python + Strong Comm skills
CTC: 22 to 26lpa or as per post interview results (this is conditional)
- Data Scientist is a partner-facing role and is responsible for delivering high impact analytic and data science projects by using analytics and AI.
- Required to work individually or as part of a team on data science projects and work closely with business partners across the organization.
- Planning and analytics
- Process mapping, process implementation, documentation, and quality review
- Implement model governance, provisioning requirements, and frameworks, and mange risks
- Model Monitoring for NLP, Text mining, Image/Voice processing, digital analytics, deep learning, machine learning models
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills throughout the development of analytical solutions (data analysis documentation, hypothesis documentation, code management, etc.).
- Experience determining root cause analysis
- Data mining and Insights
- Trend Analysis, forecasting and pattern recognition
- Find opportunities in the data and able to communicate to the partners
For more info please contact Dipa Rani, Live Connections - 9556641101
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.