Data Scientist - Brand Design Studio (2-5 yrs)
Come work with a growing consumer market research team that is currently serving one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
Our client works with global brands and creates projects that are user-centric. They build cost-effective and compelling product stories that help their clients gain a competitive edge and growth in their brand image. Their team of experts consists of academicians, designers, startup specialists and experts are working for clients across 12 countries targeting new markets and solutions with an excellent understanding of end-users.
They work with global brands from FMCG, Beauty and Hospitality sectors, namely Unilever, Lipton, Lakme, Loreal, AXE etc. who have chosen them for a long-term relationship, depending on their insights, consumer research, storytelling and content experience. The founder is a design and product activation expert with over 10 years of impact and over 300 completed projects in India, UK, South Asia and USA.
As a Data Scientist, you will help to deliver quantitative consumer primary market research through Survey.
What you will do:
- Handling Survey Scripting Process through the use of survey software platform such as Toluna, QuestionPro, Decipher.
- Mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark.
- Delivering complex consumer data analysis through the use of software like R, Python, Excel and etc such as
- Working on Basic Statistical Analysis such as: T-Test & Correlation
- Performing more complex data analysis processes through Machine Learning technique such as:
- Creating an Interactive Dashboard Creation through the use of software like Tableau or any other software you are able to use.
- Working on Statistical and mathematical modelling, application of ML and AI algorithms
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, economics) or equivalent experience.
- An opportunity for one, who is eager of proving his or her data analytical skills with one of the Biggest FMCG market player.