Data Scientist - Big Data/Machine Learning/Statistical Tools - BFS (3-5 yrs)
Looking for Candidates who have experience in the domain of Big Data/Machine Learning from statistics & Analytics domain.
- Experience in Analyzing the Medium Complex Problems and translate it into Analytical Approach
- Experience in Statistical Learning: Diagnostic Analytics, Simulation and Predictive Modeling,, Time Series,
- Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions
- Lead role mentoring Jr. Analysts on approach and results.
- Experience with big data analytics and advanced data mining techniques to analyze data
- Experience with identifying trends, patterns, and outliers in data
- Experience with statistical programming languages using analytical Packages/library : R, Python
- Experience with statistical Tools (R studio, Revolution R, Win Python)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Experience with big data platforms - Hadoop(Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, HQL)
- Experience with statistical programming languages - SAS
- Experience with statistical Tools (For ex: SAS EG, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner, KXEN, OPL/CPLEX, SPSS,R studio, Revolution R)
- Experience with data warehouse platforms - Teradata / Green Plum, HANA