Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:6792 Applications:674 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:379
Data Scientist - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
- 2-4+ years working experience in advanced quantitative analysis and statistical modeling
- Ability to perform the following analytical concepts: regression, segmentation and clustering, decision tree, time series, optimization, neural network, genetic algorithms and other computational methods
- Proficient in SAS, R, and/or Python, SQL
- Ability to document and articulate analytical steps to project manager
- Ability to become familiar and comply with the group's policies and procedures for programming and project documentation
- Ability to master the desktop and UNIX toolset (SAS, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to create content for evaluating statistical analyses such as tables, reports, graphs, etc.
- Able to effectively manage time in order to deliver on time / correctly on a limited number of concurrent projects
- Ability to drive projects with ambiguous goals and come up with innovative solutions for complex business problem
- Proven ability to work creatively & analytically in an innovative environment
- Ability to quickly derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Demonstrate high energy levels, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.