Associate Consultant CRD at HuQuo
Views:1013 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Data Scientist - BFS (4-12 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities Overview:
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Analyze business requirement and translate into technical requirements by interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Develop complex Image Classification/Analytics models using advanced ML algorithms like Nave Bayes, k-means, KNN and other Deep Learning concepts
- Perform necessary model building steps including Univariate, Multi-variate analysis, feature engineering in Python
- Develop codes to productionalize the models and hand over to client stakeholders
- Performa model monitoring, enhancement as per the feedback, data update and work towards automating the refreshes.
- Develop and implement reporting and analytic tools to communicate the model construct, results
- Prepare and present work products, results and business recommendation on the basis of developed models to business stakeholders.
- Prepare detailed documentation around model, process and maintain it from time to time
- Guide other team members and contribute in enhancing their proficiency
- Continuously work towards identifying areas of improvement in current processes and recommend solution to improve
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 4+ years' experience in data analytics
- Experience in working dual shore client environment
- Experience in directly managing the clients
- Expert Level Knowledge in Python (including libraries like Numpy, Scikit, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-Image, OpenCV etc)
- Knowledge of data engineering tools is an added advantage (like SAS, SQL etc)
- Expert level Data analysis and model development experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges.
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe.