Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:1247 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:312
Data Scientist - Banking Domain (3-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing trust-based relationships with clients
- Planning assignments and delivering them in agile mode
- Collaborate across company /client teams for collecting requirements and doing problem solving
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Commercial/Corporate Banking Practice Building
- Develop expertise in specific practice areas specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Build cutting edge analytics solutions targeted towards generating P&L impact
About the candidate:
- Bachelors in Engineering or Commerce from a reputed college with 3-14 years of experience in Financial Services Analytics. Prior analytics consulting experience would be an added advantage.
- Hands on with analytical tools such as Excel, Python & SQL for data manipulation.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning concepts
- Highly credible, possesses the personal and professional attributes necessary to convince senior leadership on analyses and decision making
- Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to understand complex issues, use structured problem solving, and develop breakthrough solutions.
-Strong and proven track record in analytical problem solving
- Self starter, with an entrepreneurial mind-set