HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:18696 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:594
Data Scientist - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning - R&D Vertical (3-10 yrs)
Role : Data Scientist R&D
The position applies machine learning, predictive modeling/data mining, optimization, advanced measurement, experimental design, and/or deep-dive strategic analysis to identify investor needs, provide business insights
- Ability to understand business problems and design advanced statistical and analytical solutions independently
- Should be able to decide on the best machine learning/modeling/analysis techniques and provide actionable insights/ model algorithms to the business
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning and advanced modeling techniques like Neural Networks, Deep learning, Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian, Text Mining techniques, Logistic, Regression etc
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, Big Data platforms like GreenPlum, Hadoop & Spark etc.
- Experience with Hadoop, relational databases and SQL is preferred.
- Exposure to Deep Learning applications and tools like Theano, Torch, Caffe and TensorFlow is preferred.
- 3.5-9 years of relevant experience with an organization known for its cutting edge/ best-in-class applicability of advanced analytics and predictive modeling techniques
- Master's Degree / PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.