Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:431 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Data Scientist - Artificial Intelligence - LTI (4-8 yrs)
- Passion for learning new technologies and be up to date with the scientific research community.
- Work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of machine learning solutions, leveraging technical components and explaining the modelling decisions
- Take responsibility for insights, reports and explanability of the decisions taken by predictive models
- Responsible for taking an idea from concept to production thoroughly with feedback from all stakeholders.
- Must have hands-on experience: Pyspark, Kafka, Redshift, APIs, Flask, AWS and Docker.
- Must have minimum of 4+ years of industry experience in developing data science models.
- Deep understanding and experience in the field of Statistical Modelling, Statistical Analysis and Machine Learning
- Must have thorough mathematical knowledge of correlation/causation, decision trees, classification and regression models, recommenders, probability and stochastic processes, distributions, priors and posteriors.
- Skilled at scientific programming languages such as Python, R, Matlab and writing deployable code into production.
- Familiarity with R, Apache Spark, and other scientific python/R modules is a must.