Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:1399 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:357
Data Scientist (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
As a Data Scientist, you will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries :
- Engage with clients to understand their business context
- Translate business problems into analytical structures and can be solved using statistical/ML techniques
- Develop and enhance algorithms and models to solve a business problem.
- Conduct quantitative analyses and interpret results
- Maintaining all models along with development and updating of code and process documentation
- Interact and collaborate with multiple teams (Consulting & Engineering) and various stakeholders to meet deadlines, to bring Analytical Solutions to life.
What do we expect?
- 2 - 5 years of relevant Data Science experience.
- A passion for writing high-quality code (Python) and the code should be modular, scalable, and free of bugs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL with experience in office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Enthuse to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization.
- Adept understanding of various data science approaches, machine learning algorithms, and statistical methods.
- Understanding the foundational concepts and algorithms in machine learning is crucial. This includes regression and classification algorithms, their assumptions, strengths, and limitations.
Must Have Skills : Regression/ Classification/ Python/ Computer Vision