Management Trainee at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2771 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Data Science Role - Financial Services Firm (4-12 yrs)
The purpose of this role is to bring in the culture of Data aggregation and analysis. From recognizing human patterns in the numbers, to improve the consumer experience via analytics, to find ways to bring data to achieve organizations Goals & objective.
- Be responsible for scaling our analytics capability across all internal disciplines and guide our strategic direction in regards to analytics
- Organize and analyze large, diverse data sets across multiple platforms
- Identify key insights and leverage them to inform and influence product strategy
- Technical Interactions with vendor or partners in technical capacity for scope/ approach & deliverables.
- Develops a proof of concept to prove or disprove the validity of concept.
- Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements
- Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving
- Deliver concise verbal and written explanations of analyses to senior management that elevate findings into strategic recommendations
- MTech / BE / BTech / MSc in CS or Stats or Maths, Operation Research, Statistics, Econometrics or in any quantitative field
- Experience 4+ Years into core analytical domain
- Excellent analytic, logical, problem-solving and numerical skills
- Experience in using Python, R
- Experience in working with large data sets and big data systems (SQL, Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data analysis with a passion for identifying key insights from data
- Expert working knowledge in various machine learning algorithms such XGBoost, SVM Etc.,
- Expertise in Data Mining, Statistical Analysis, Regression, Logistics Regression, Segmentation, Time Series Forecasting, Market Basket Analysis, Decision Tree, CHAID, Test Mining, Hypothesis Testing, A/B Testing and Modeling