Consultant at Quess corp
Views:143 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Science Role (4-13 yrs)
- This position will be based in its advanced analytics and data science team which works on various business problems and provide analytical solutions in form of AI / machine learning (ML) models, data visualization / self-service analytics scorecards, dashboards, and deep dive insights.
- The data scientist role would be responsible for providing conceptual insights, problem structuring, modelling, and analytic support across the organization.
- The data scientist has several primary responsibilities including collecting, combining, and analyzing data to develop insight and build analytical models as per business need.
Key Responsibilities -
- Undertake data science projects with the goal of breaking new ground in data analytics
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Leverage hands on experience using statistical computer languages to transform the data to drawing sights from large data sets
- Develop underwriting, risk monitoring, predicting persistent vs non-persistent customers and lapsation models and strategies using AI/ML modelling techniques
- Uses predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques to forecast and/or solve complex business problems using tools like Python/R
- Should maintain latest knowledge of existing and emerging scientific principles/theories/techniques and applies them to identify and develop innovative solutions, products, and project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.