Consultant at Quess corp
Views:99 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Data Science Role (4-13 yrs)
- This position will be based in its advanced analytics and data science team which works on various business problems and provide analytical solutions in form of AI / machine learning (ML) models, data visualization / self-service analytics scorecards, dashboards, and deep dive insights.
- The data scientist role would be responsible for providing conceptual insights, problem structuring, modelling, and analytic support across the organization.
- The data scientist has several primary responsibilities including collecting, combining, and analyzing data to develop insight and build analytical models as per business need.
Key Responsibilities -
- Undertake data science projects with the goal of breaking new ground in data analytics
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Leverage hands on experience using statistical computer languages to transform the data to drawing sights from large data sets
- Develop underwriting, risk monitoring, predicting persistent vs non-persistent customers and lapsation models and strategies using AI/ML modelling techniques
- Uses predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques to forecast and/or solve complex business problems using tools like Python/R
- Should maintain latest knowledge of existing and emerging scientific principles/theories/techniques and applies them to identify and develop innovative solutions, products, and project.