Manager at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Views:2193 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Data QA Specialist - Web Scraping - Non IT (5-8 yrs)
Data Quality Assurance Specialist for Web scraping (Non IT) 5 to 8 years- Experience
- Experience in Data Cleansing, Analysis & Validation.
- This position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
- Checking individual records of data and comparing them to prior fetches and seeing what has changed not checking the quality of the robots or any software
- Document data quality checks and report to software developers and project managers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor problem resolution efforts and track successes. Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Post Graduate degree in Maths, Statistics, econometrics
- Have the ability to independently analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend a course of corrective action
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Previous data quality assurance experience desired
- Have Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of data quality assurance and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of professional assignments including the most difficult and complex
- Ability to understand the process and write the data checks for the project
- Understand the project and provide the QA specifications to DEV team
- SQL database experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Geospatial Analysis and Social media Analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.