Recruitment Manager at Apidel
Views:2067 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Data Modeler - Business Intelligence - KPO (3-5 yrs)
- Data architecting and Data modeling for large scale data warehouses and data marts for clients.
- Creation of functional design deliverables, data models, perform design walk-through with client, transition design and data models to teams, and support during testing and deployment.
- Perform QA review of data model deliverables.
- Generating Data Definition language (DDL) used to create the database schema.
- Candidate must be hands-on in design and development phases of the project. This includes analyzing business requirements, designing scalable/ robust data models, documenting conceptual, logical & physical data model design, help developers in development/ creating DB structures and supporting developers throughout the project life cycle.
- Should have expertise in multiple DB products.
- Candidate should understand and apply industry best practices, standards, processes, and procedures for consistent execution and administration.
- Assist in development and delivery of BI training programs, provide mentor-ship / guidance to the team, involve in training activities.
- Client/Customer engagement & management.
- Bachelor's degree/PG in Computer Science or similar.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience as a data modeler.
- Expert data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts)
- Hands on experience with relational DBS like MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, etc.
- Experience in handling very large DBs and large data volumes.
- Experience in NoSQL, Big Data, columnar DB will be an advantage.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Client interaction skills and ability to engage with the client in technical discussions.
- Must have experience with at-least one DB modeling tool like, Erwin, sap power designer etc.
- Must have knowledge data governance, data quality requirement identification and master data implementation.