Talent Acquisition. at Creedence Talent India Private Limited
Views:399 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Data Governance Role - BFSI (1-6 yrs)
- Manage and drive data quality and integrity through checks and validations, collate data quality issues, drive remediation and Manage reconciliation processes
- Monitor data governance SLAs, assuring required KPI levels are within established thresholds
- Implement automated data input processes and integration initiatives
- Reduce recurring manual data calculations and collection through automation
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs
- Collect and manage metadata, including Business Glossary and Data Lineage
- Assist business in creating process workflows and optimization
- Support ad-hoc requirements from business
- Candidate must be hands-on data collection and analysis experience using SQL, Microsoft Access or Alteryx.
- Python, ETL, SQL, Coding.
- Highly motivated and able to work without supervision
- Advanced Excel skills (for reporting, reconciliation etc.)
- Experience in Visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Good analytical skills with demonstrated experience in effective problem solving
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively both individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple tasks concurrently
Data Governance is the overall static data management team and is responsible for static data input and reconciliation in backend proprietary tools. The team is also involved in designing strategies and process to improve data consolidation, and integrity through various data validation and quality measures