Data Engineer - IT (7-10 yrs)
Role: Data Engineer
Experience: 7 to 10 years
As a Data Engineer, You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. Re-designing the company's data architecture to support next generation of products and data initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support the organisations software developers, architects, data analysts on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data pipelines for analytics team members that assist them in building and optimizing the product.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in the data systems.
Key Skills Required:
- Azure experience: Data Factory, Data Explorer (Kusto), SQL Azure, TSI, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lake, AAD, etc.v- i.e. - the Microsoft ecosystem-
- Scala / Python
- Jenkins, Git, Docker, Log Stash
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.