Data Analytics Role - Private Equity Firm (3-6 yrs)
- Looking for Data Analytics professional for a Leading Private Equity Firm headquartered in UK
- Good experience using R to interrogate large datasets and undertake complex behavioural analysis.
- Hands-on experience designing, building and implementing statistical models to predict consumer behaviour.
- Numerical degree, preferably at a Masters level (i.e. mathematics, science, engineering or economics) from a top tier university.
- Development/ improvement of data to support continuous evolution of a more competitive analysis
- Data modelling, profiling and cleansing techniques.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack, including data integration, collaboration and business Intelligence tools and their underlying technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SharePoint, Visual Studio and TFS).
- Exposure to and knowledge of the private equity and financial services sector is preferred
- Experience directly interacting with European NPL servicer and data
- Experience communicating with UK business on a regular basis
- Experience translating data from multiple sources (from different countries/language) and map them to UK standardised data
- Accountability with strong sense of ownership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.