Director at Upamp Business Solutions
Views:7962 Applications:2234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Data Analyst - Strategy & Operations - Advertising Firm (1-6 yrs)
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will enable you to work with very large data sets, expose you to cutting edge analysis techniques, work with the latest components in cloud architecture and gain experience in the usage of location data to drive businesses.
A successful applicant will be passionate about technology and develop a deep understanding of human behavior in the real world.
- Understand the business requirement for analytics and formulate an approach by identifying key datasets, various assumptions, a methodology to be used
- Present the analysis in crisp and clear manner for solving location data anomalies/issues
- Analyse trends to identify discrepancies to point out reasons for the changes in observed patterns
- Provide feedback and share knowledge with the Supply & Data Partnerships and Product team to drive improvement and enhancements
- Define proper measurable metrics/variables for analyzing a business problem and provide actionable recommendations.
Requirements: - Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Experience with any scripting language
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment
- Engineering and Technical degrees are mandatory
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Marketing / Advertising / Analytics related experience is preferred but not necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.