Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2143 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Data Analyst Role - NBFC (4-6 yrs)
Job Context :
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Key Challenges :
- Understanding complex business problems
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders to solve the problem
Enabling Skill Sets & Qualifications :
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis, data modeling and data visualization.
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Working knowledge of industry standard databases (eg MS SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle)
- Prior experience of working on any one of the BI Tools viz., POWER BI, OBIEE, Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the programming languages - SQL, Python.
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Firm understanding of Database / Data Warehouse (esp MSBI) principles/ methodologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.