HR Consultant at HeadPro
Views:3062 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Data Analyst - Manufacturing (1-5 yrs)
Data Analyst- Bangalore
Experience: 1-5years of Work Experience in business intelligence, data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Economics, finance or related quantitative field.
Have you worked on :
- Time series,
- Anomaly detection
- Deep learning
- Are you responsible for -data mining, profiling, mapping, business intelligence
- Are you good at Data modeling &Statistical analysis
- Do you have knowledge on machine learning
- Do you have knowledge on Bigdata
- Knowledge of analysis tools such as Python, R, MATLAB, Spark or SAS. R/Spark on Hadoop
- Experience with Agile
- Data Analyst
Position Summary :
The data analyst will work on an everyday basis with the business team to understand the business questions and requirements and with a team of data scientists, data engineers, and data architects to implement solutions to give actionable answers to those questions. Data mining, profiling, mapping are essential part of the job, with strong emphasis on data modeling and statistical analysis as well as developing visualizations and dashboards to communicate the results of the findings in actionable ways. This position is ideal for highly motivated individual, with a track record of intellectual curiosity and problem-solving strategies, and will be critical to our data initiatives within the Global Emergent Markets division.
Essential Job Functions :
- Perform data mining, profiling, mapping, quality assessments of several sources.
- Perform Exploratory data analysis for several data sources and projects.
- Develop clear and compelling visualizations and dashboards to help business teams to make data informed decisions.
- Help in the development of documentation and best practices.
- Leverage big data to discover patterns and solve strategic & tactical business problems using massive structured and unstructured data sets across multiple environments.
- Develop analytic capabilities (e.g. models and processes) that drive better outcomes for both customers and the company.
- Drive the collection, cleansing, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Build, test, and deploy predictive models and/or machine learning algorithms on large static and/or streaming data sets.
- Report findings by creating useful and appropriate data outputs and visualizations tailored for the intended audiences.
- Learn & stay current on data science developments, news, opportunities, and challenges.
- Generate innovative ideas, establish new research directions, shape and execute the information strategy in support of technical projects and new product developments.
- Work with and support other team members, management, and partners.
Essential Skills & Experience :
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Economics, finance or related quantitative field.
- 1-5 years of Work Experience in business intelligence, data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis
- Strong practical knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies such as machine learning/supervised and unsupervised techniques, segmentation, mix and time series modeling, response modeling, lift modeling, experimental design, neural networks, data mining and optimization techniques.
- Strong knowledge of analysis tools such as Python, R, MATLAB, Spark or SAS. R/Spark on Hadoop or Cassandra preferred.
- Strong background in applying statistical machine learning techniques to predictive modeling and experience with Machine Learning libraries (via R, H2O, Python, Spark, etc).
- Proficiency in consuming REST based API (with JSON payload) is a plus.
- Fluency in big data platforms including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, PIG.
- Familiarity with Cloud based HaaS/PaaS solutions such as AWS EMR, MS Azure.
- A strong understanding of data profiling and data cleansing techniques.
- Natural curiosity and a strong passion for empirical research and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; comfortable communicating with senior levels of both business and technology leadership.
- Statistical Analysis & Modeling.
- Understanding Business Problems.
- Data Wrangling & Exploration.
- Problem Solving Mindset.
- Clear Communication.
- Technical Fluency.
- Avid intellectual curiosity.
- Experience with Agile