Recruitment Consultant at BuzzHire
Views:7417 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Data Analyst - Internet/eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring for Data Analyst for top emerge and startups companies and internet companies, please find the job description-
As an Analyst/ Specialist in Data, you act as a data-driven advisor for product leaders and partner with them on strategic decisions to drive product offerings. You work on both new and existing product offerings to improvise them.
You work with people, educate the whole team about important product metrics, and perform rigorous statistical analyses and data deep dives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You perform quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights and provide analytical, data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- You provide reporting and performance monitoring to product teams using data drawn from diverse sources.
- You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- You enable product reviews, deep dives and analyses through the effective use of data and communicate and report insights and recommendations to shape product strategy.
- You ensure that any data required for carrying out the other responsibilities for the product/features you- re working on is properly instrumented and logged.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field required; advanced degrees strongly preferred.
- Hands-on with Python/ Java Programming language.
- Very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- 3+ years experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company.
- Hands-on working experience on SQL queries.
- Experience in reporting and dashboards involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling.
- Preferred experience with statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS, etc. and BI/visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.