Recruitment Consultant at Leadership Hires
Views:445 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Data Analyst - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Data Analyst - WORK FROM HOME - Bangalore
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will be performing quality checks on the data, and suggesting improvements to improve data quality, developing complex algorithms in SQL based on discussions with clients and the service delivery team and working on multiple projects, ensuring to deliver projects on time. You will train and mentor Junior Analysts and build their proficiency in the ETL process, coding and scripting (SQL) for automating data transformation and loading.
You will work closely with the analysts in the Finance Team, making sure that you use a consistent methodology, share best practices, and reduce duplication.
- Validating raw data quality and transforming the data using SQL and/or MS Excel
- Loading the transformed data to SQL server using manual uploads and/or SSIS
- Performing quality checks on the data, and suggesting improvements to improve data quality
- Developing complex algorithms in SQL based on discussions with clients and the service delivery team
- Coding and scripting (SQL) for automating data transformation and loading specified by Service Management team
- Build customer dashboards accessing internal databases to help the whole team understand recruitment/acquisition, sales, churn, upsell and other key customer metrics
- Build/customize dashboards using third party platforms to help the team understand marketing performance in email and SMS
- 3-6 years of experience in the field of business intelligence, IT development or Advance analytics (Periscope or any other BI tools). Experience in the E-commerce, retail/digital environment sector is required.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Expertise in handling large amounts of data through SQL, T-SQL or PL-SQL
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Bachelor's degree/Master's Degree/Diploma in IT
- Coding/development abilities (SQL, Microsoft, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about machine learning and statistics is an additional asset
- Excellent time management skills
Note: This job requires working as per US shift requirement. Candidates should be flexible with working hours.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.