HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:1388 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Data Analyst - Financial Services (1-5 yrs)
Our Client is one of the largest financial services company in India and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Location - Mumbai
Job role- Data Analytics
. To provide analytical support pertaining to various operational activities and analysis under the purview of collection unit. This includes scoring of models, automation, report preparation, identifying trends/anomalies on the output and suggestions for change in strategy/model rebuild.
- Periodic ( Monthly/Quarterly) Delivering of Collections Campaigns to Collection team with appropriate Checks & Control ensuring correct Rollouts.
- Automation / Optimization of new/existing campaigns ensuring smooth, timely and accurate execution of campaigns with lowest possible TAT.
- Provide Basic analytical support to banks collection team using quantitative and qualitative approach for optimization of collection strategies periodically and as per Management directive.
- Engage with stakeholders for development and implementation of data-driven strategies.
- Design & maintenance of response tracking, measurement, and comparison of success parameters of collection campaigns as part of Monthly Dashboard Preparation.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data with ease using multiple software like R, Python ,SAS etc
- Good at data interpretation and reasoning skills
- Good at verbal and written communication skills
Education Qualification: Bsc / Msc in IT or Statistics, BE in IT / Computer Science, MBA/MCA with Good analytical skill with coding knowledge.
Prior Exposure in Base SAS, Advanced SAS, SQL, R , Python
Expertise in MS excel & PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.