Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:49 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Data Analyst - Finance Systems - IT (4-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for basic IT support and administration of all finance systems within organization that incudes GL accounting systems, consolidated reporting software as well as forecasting & budgeting application. Support, maintenance and development of other tools and solutions according to current requirement. Support Finance department in solving system issues.
- Be able to work independently in the basic administration of Sage500, SAP FICO, Exact Globe, IBM Planning and Analytics and IBM Cognos Controller. Experience in any of those is not required but capability and willing to learn quickly. Knowledge of any of those would be an advantage though.
- Responsible for managing service requests according to SLA, in terms of security management, CoA maintenance and configuration changes. Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per SLA
- Support for other Finance Tools and Solutions. This requires to be proficient in Ms Excel, including basic development skills in VBA. Knowledge or Power Query would an advantage.
- Strong ability to research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem determination skills.
- Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal or customer specific
- At least 1 year of experience in any financial system administration
- Or 2 years of experience as financial system superuser.
- Basic knowledge of financial process and accounting is mandatory
- Strong Ms Excel knowledge with being able to analyze financial data
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with development (ideally, but not limited to VBA, M, etc) would be an advantage
- Detail orientation is an advantage
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High level of communication skills, be able to work in international environment
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferable with combination of basic accounting knowledge/experience. Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar is acceptable with combination of systems administrations experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to sit and/or remain stationary for extended periods of time. Individual will be required to type and/or operate a computer and other office productivity machinery for extended periods of time.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and/or extensive reading. The person in this position may need to occasionally walk or otherwise traverse, stand, exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects, bend, reach, kneel, and/or twist for minimal periods of time.
Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.