Key Accounts Leader at Contactx Resource Management
Views:7341 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Data Analyst/Consultant - KPO (3-7 yrs)
Data Analyst/Consultant with leading MNC
Below are Job Synopsis however not restricted to it :
- Financial Data Analytics using firm standard tools and techniques
- Design, review and rectify scripts, systems and processes to analyze client data.
- Analyze complex technical data such as using logic and quantitative reasoning
- Develop in-depth knowledge of data analytics tools and design solutions in accordance with project requirements.
- Develop new tools, technologies or skills quickly as required by projects. Identify new opportunities for leveraging data analytics tools and techniques.
- Lead day to day project delivery. Interact with clients on a daily basis and manage day to day client delivery through team members.
Candidate Desired Profile :
- Working Knowledge of VBA, ACL, SQL, Business Objects or similar applications.
- MS Office - Advanced Excel Macros (Visual Basic), MS Access, Dashboards using tools like Tableau and Spotfire.
- Experience in relational database systems, such as SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc. preferred.
Furnish following details in resume while applying :
Current and expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Reason for change :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.