Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Darwinbox Digital Solutions Private Limited
Views:143 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Darwinbox - Manager - Key Accounts (4-6 yrs)
Manager - Key Accounts
Darwinbox is a cloud-based HR Technology platform which caters to an organization's HR needs across the employee lifecycle including Recruitment, Onboarding, Core transactions (Leaves, Attendance, Directory), Payroll, Travel and Expenses, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition and People Analytics. The modern and innovative platform combines highly configurable workflows, intelligent insights and smart interfaces to help enterprises unleash the true potential of their workforce.
Darwinbox is trusted by 650+ global enterprises with more than 1.5 million employees spread across 90+ countries including Asia's largest conglomerates and fast-growing unicorns like Adani, Mahindra, Kotak, TVS, Arvind, JSW, NSE, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, Bharti AXA, Nivea, T-Systems, Swiggy, BigBasket, Delhivery and more. It is backed by leading investors like TCV, Salesforce Ventures, Sequoia, Lightspeed, Endiya Partners, 3One4Capital, SCB 10X and JGDEV.
- To build on the traction gained by Darwinbox and to drive it further, we are looking to add high-quality Sales professionals to the team. With more than 400+ customers, the Key Account Manager is critical to driving incremental revenue from our existing customers.
- The role entails working with Regional Sales Directors and Customer Success Teams to deliver success and realize the expansion potential of our existing customers.
- Work with Regional Sales Heads in developing and implementing sales plans & strategies to mine incremental revenue from existing customers.
- Position Darwinbox effectively to win additional revenue from existing customers through strategic business expansion and renewals
- Collaborate with customer success teams to deliver committed results for our customers and in turn, make them Darwinbox evangelists
- Build strong relationships with customers and so that they can propagate their Darwinbox success with other prospects
- Stay abreast of latest HR Tech trends, engage in solutioning client's HR technology needs through new modules and deepen client relationships
- Be a leader at industry events/conferences by actively networking and evangelizing the Darwinbox value proposition
- Be a trusted advisor to customer CXOs and define Human Capital roadmap for the organization
- MBA ; Preferred
- Added plus if you have worked in People Advisory or Solution-oriented consulting roles
- Comfortable with flexible work timings and travel
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Preference will be given to people having exposure to working in People Advisory practices, IT Advisory, Shared Services etc. Experience with enterprise sales is a plus
- Proven ability to understand customer pain points and proposing solutions
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Track record of driving results under minimal supervision. Experience building a vertical/new business is a plus